You’ve seen it in casinos. You’ve seen James Bond play it in the movies. Of course, we’re talking about the game of Baccarat. It’s a challenging game of chance which can test the nerves and determination of even the most seasoned gambler. If you are looking for a game with a low house edge and easy to play, then baccarat is a great game and playing is almost as easy as betting on the toss of a coin, making it a great game for novice gamblers. Our baccarat strategy will learn you the following:
- Baccarat tips and myths
- How to maximize your odds with our baccarat strategy
- Money management
- How to use our baccarat strategy at the right online casino
With our baccarat strategy you will maximize your odds but in order to do well at the game, there are several tips which you should keep in mind. While these will not guarantee you of winning, they should make your overall gaming experience more enjoyable. Before we look at a winning at baccarat strategy, let’s dispel a couple of common myths that make many novice players lose.
Myths – Looking for patterns: Looking for patterns in baccarat is as pointless as it is in roulette, they are both games of chance where the previous play never influences the next play. This is a simple trap that many novice gamblers all around the world fall into when playing any game of chance. If you were betting on the flip of a coin, and it landed heads up 9 times in a row many gamblers would say the chances of tails as a next land have increased, but of course they have not. The chances remain 50 -50 for the next toss.
Myths – Systems: Casino’s give out cards where you can write down the games history, but this is really entertainment and won’t increase the odds of success. Finally, never buy a system for money the sales copy may sound good but by the nature of the game they can never work.
- Keep in mind that Baccarat is a game of chance. There’s no use in trying to count cards, because it will not help you in this game. Instead, use your time to focus on the game itself – not the cards.
- Don’t use baccarat systems. It is futile to base your gaming decisions on results of previous bets.
- Choose the game with as few decks as possible.
- Look for the casino that charge a commission on banker bets lower than 5% if you can find one.
- Money management. It’s very important to understand the financial side of the game.
- Divide up your money and control how much you bet at each round.
- One of the best ways to manage your money during the play is to pocket a certain percentage of your winnings each time you win or to pocket it all.
- A smart player ALWAYS Bets on the banker. This bet has the lowest house edge and is the one to go for.
- Know when to call it a night. Try to pace yourself and always avoid losing it all early in the game.
- Never bet more money than you can afford. This behavior goes against the money management theory and will cost you in the end.
As you can see there baccarat is a game of chance and our baccarat strategy is very simple but it will maximize your odds.
There is only ONE good bet for winning at baccarat and you must use it frequently.
Use the banker bet the most, for variety you may want to bet on the player occasionally and never bet on the tie. If you want to use a system to make the game more enjoyable I suggest the 1-3-2-6 roulette system I explained for roulette. It can be used for baccarat also when betting on the banker; however it cannot beat the house edge so leave the table when you’re winning. Other betting systems you may find helpful are the Oscars Grind for BJ and baccarat and the Piquemouche Method.